Last amended 11-05-21
Trilogy Laboratories is committed to producing the highest quality products possible. We sell private label, custom products and branded products wholesale to businesses. Each wholesale account or Brand must set their own return policy as it relates to their clients and the circumstances under which the wholesale account will accept a return. Returns to Trilogy are independent of the wholesale accounts individual return policy.
Private Label Stock Product Returns: Private Label product sales are final. We suggest you order samples of all products prior to ordering private label quantities. Products can become thinner or thicker during seasonal temperature changes. While samples can give you a general idea of what a larger size will be like sometimes there can be slight differences which do not warrant return. Other issues that do not warrant a return are color or scent variations. Natural ingredients vary from lot-to-lot and thus a finished product can have slight variations. Synthetic based products have less variability. From time to time, Trilogy Laboratories must switch vendors of various ingredients, which could render a final product slightly different, and does not constitute grounds for a return. All our ingredients are carefully chosen for quality and are produced under cGMP Standards.
All sales are final. No returns on opened products are accepted for any reason. If there is a problem with your order, please refer to the following:
- All returns must be authorized by Trilogy Laboratories customer service and must occur within 10 days of receipt for all items.
- Products must be unused and in their original sealed condition.
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee unless it is an item that we miss-shipped.
- We are not responsible for shipping delays and cannot credit for shipping expenses unless it was our error.
- Credit will be applied to your account to be used on your next order, not to your credit card, for all returns minus the restocking fee and shipping costs.
- We do not issue refunds for any reason.
- If the product was damaged during shipping we will only replace the product once a claim has been issued by the freight carrier.
- Cancellation of any order once it has been processed will result in a 25% restocking fee. Canceling an order due to higher than anticipated freight rate is not an exception. You can estimate your shipping by going to eitherups.comor www.usps.com and entering your info for a rate estimate. The FOB zip code is 33913.
To return your order, please follow these steps:
- Call customer service to get authorization for a return.
- Place the original invoice (or a copy) and a note with the reason of the return inside the shipping box.
- Write the invoice number on your shipping box (print clearly).
- Ship the box to the following address: Trilogy Laboratories, 10060 Amberwood Road, Suite 8. Fort Myers, FL 33913
Custom Product Return Policy
Trilogy Laboratories custom product sales are final. All conditions for Private Label returns noted above also apply to custom product. In addition, returns for custom product are not accepted for any reason once the custom product formula has been processed. Cancellations of orders, if allowed, can only be done if we have not already started making your product or have not pre-ordered any required ingredients. Once production has begun, we cannot cancel, credit, or refund for any reason.
Due to the nature of natural ingredients, there can be slight variations in color, viscosity and scent of all products from batch to batch. These changes are NOT grounds for a return.
We cannot issue a credit or replace product for accidentally ordering the wrong product, not liking the color, feel, viscosity, scent or any other physical aspect of the product once you have already approved a prototype. We will also not refund or replace free of charge any product that has shelf-life issues that may occur to pre-approved naturally preserved products or products that you alter in any way or stored incorrectly causing separation or damage to the product shelf life.
If we make a mistake, we will immediately reproduce your product and will ship it to you via the originally requested method of transport. If you would like your replacement product shipped faster, you will need to pay the different in the freight.
Note: if you paid by credit card and an order is cancelled for any reason, there will be an additional 4% fee for the loss that we incur from credit card merchants.
Wholesale Product Brand Return Policy (ID Skin, Minerale Make up, Azul Skin Health)
- Wholesale accounts can return products for credit for approved reasons including but not limited to defective or damaged products.
- Trilogy reserves the right to reject a return request for any reason, including but not limited to, expired product, buyer’s remorse, or product not selling in the manner in which was expected.
- Product must be unopened.
- Upon refund approval, for credit card only, a 2.5% service fee may be applied.
- Missing/damaged products in each order must be reported within 3 business daysof receipt.
- Photos or return of product at the wholesale account’s expense may be required before credit is granted.
- Excessive returns may warrant wholesale accounts to be charged additional fees.
- All Returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee.